Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Forsooth
Nov 11, 2009

Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot.
-Napoleon Bonaparte
User Name - Forsooth
Contact Info - PM here or Skype at f0rs00th
City/State/Country - Newnan, GA but I am willing to go anywhere in the Atlanta area
Availability - I work a pretty normal 8-5 weekday schedule right now, but it is a 24 hour type of job so I may get called in at any time.
Do you have a group now? Nope, just moved to the area
Playing/Want to play - Any pen and paper. I love pretty much all roleplaying games and have over a hundred gaming books so I can jump in to just about anything. I have DMed various Warhammer games, DnD 3.5/4, Star Wars Saga Edition, and Gamma World. I have played in a handful of short campaigns and one shots in a variety of systems. I would like to take a break from DMing for a while, but if a group is around that needs a DM I am willing to do so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU