Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

I hope to see you next time, and take care all
Might as well add myself to this so I can get a game in more often:

User Name - Thiswayliesmadness
Contact Info - PM's or the_modern_knight at hotmail
City/State/Country - Toronto, Ontario (Etobicoke technically, right by Missisauga)
Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need)? - Don't really have a group. Just a buddy or two I get the odd game in with.
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)? - Warhammer 40k (though I haven't played 6th ed yet), Malifaux. I'd be willing to give an RPG group a go as I used to play D&D 1-3.5, Rifts, and a few others back in the day but my work schedule can be a little random. This kind of puts a damper on continuing campaigns, but one shots/board games/ tabletop wargaming or most things that get wrapped up in one session I'd give a go!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU