Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

User Name LLSix
Contact Info PMs, I also hang out in #ohgod and #dom3goons in IRC
City/State/Country Lawrence or Kansas City (KC) Kansas (I tend to bounce between the two cities on a daily basis)
Do you have a group now Just me
What are you willing to play? Not D&D. I've played D&D for years and I'd prefer something with more roleplaying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

Contact Info - forum PMs
City/State/Country - Just moved to Decatur, Illinois in USA
Do you have a group now nope, just moved here from another state
What are you willing to play hoping to find an RPG anything group. I enjoy playing as a player or DM. If you want to see what kind of gamer I am, take a look at the CYOA I'm running on SA right now.

If you like board games, I met up with the Decatur Gamers last night and had a lot of fun.