Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
User Name - FastestGunAlive
Contact - mavisbeacon at gmail
Location - Palm Springs, CA
Group? - No
Games? - Looking for an easy going group to game with, preferably TTRPG but I'd be interested in learning boardgames too. I've seen quite a few people post near or in LA but I don't know if I really want to drive more than an hour every week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
A lot San Diego/LA area people. Sadly I can't really bring myself to make the drive out there every weekend or even every other weekend.

User Name - FastestGunAlive
Contact Info - Email me: mavisbeacon at gmail
City/State/Country - Palm Springs, CA
Do you have a group now - No
What are you willing to play - Looking to get back into ttrpgs after many years, pretty open minded. I'd be interested in learning some casual board games/card games as well. I have a house (I keep it very clean) and would be willing to have people over

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Icon Of Sin posted:

Let's try this again.

Contact Info: PM
City/State: Wilmington, NC
Do you have a group now: somewhat, though one of us may be leaving soon.
What are you willing to play: X-Wing, Star Wars: Armada, and I just picked up the newest Doom board game.

Not familiar with any of those games but I'm still interested in meeting up sometime.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Icon Of Sin posted:

I won't make any minis night or board game night this month, but I'll be there next month for whatever flavor of space-murder you're interested in trying out!

Missed ya again. If you have discord my name is fastestgunalive#7015. If not my gmail throw away is mavisbeacon