Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Username: CirclMastr
Contact info: PM or circlmastr@gmail.com
Do you have a group now? No.
What are you willing to play? Board games and RPGs. Most familiar with Shadowrun and Pathfinder, but willing to learn and play just about anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Erev posted:

User Name - Erev
Contact Info - Forum PM
City/State/Country - Northern Orange County, CA
Do you have a group now? No current group.
What are you willing to play? I'm interested in most pen and paper roleplaying games (with a soft spot for D&D 3.5 and Mage: the Ascension) and most board games.
Other notes: I am currently able to make myself available most nights with weekdays being easier. I also tend to enjoy long gaming sessions (my old group would frequently put in an 8-9 hour night once per week which was about perfect).

I'd like to PM you but I can't for some reason.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

User Name: CirclMastr
Contact Info: PMs please
City/State/Country: New Brighton, MN (Minneapolis area, minutes away from Fantasy Flight Games Center), USA
Do you have a group now? Nope
What are you willing to play? Pretty much anything. RPGs, tabletop games, board games, whatever. I'll literally try anything at least once.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

User Name - CirclMastr
Contact Info - PMs or Discord - CirclMastr#0848
City/State/Country - Camano Island, WA, USA
Do you have a group now? Nope, just moved here
What are you willing to play? Board games, card games, RPGs, you name it. I'll try any game at least once.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

User Name - CirclMastr
Contact Info - Forum PM or Discord (circlmastr)
City/State/Country - Arlington, VA, USA
Do you have a group now? No but I have a roommate who is also looking to play.
What are you willing to play? Pretty much anything that's not D&D, though we both have a lot of TTRPG experience. Cyberpunk Red, Blade Runner, The One Ring, or Star Wars preferred, but open to new games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

User Name - CirclMastr
Contact Info - Forum PM or Discord (circlmastr)
City/State/Country - Arlington, VA, USA
Do you have a group now? Currently myself and my roommate, looking for more players.
What are you playing? Star Wars: Age of Rebellion. Decided to be the change I want to see in the world and take the GM mantle.