Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

User Name - xNarUtoRKOrton420x
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country - United Kingdom
Do you have a group now - Just some mates I meet up with on a Saturday but that's normally just for a laugh.
What are you willing to play - Anything I guess, I like DnD and that vain but at the moment I've just got a RPG itch.

Blooming Brilliant fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Nov 4, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

by.a.teammate posted:

I'd be interested in that!

Same, would be neat to play with some same-ish timezone players.

User Name - Blooming Brilliant
Contact - Discord, although would prefer to be PM'ed for Discord details
Country - United Kingdom, GMT
Do you have a group now? - Several, but I'm DM'ing them all and they're at capacity.
What are you willing to play? - D&D5E preferably, although would be willing to try out some other games. Would have a strong preference for something Fantasy or Sci-Fi.

I was DM'ing online for some on-and-off groups prior to Covid, but during Lockdown I was basically flooded by IRL mutuals wanting me to DM because I knew how to run games online.

Don't get me wrong, it was incredibly fun, but DM burnout gets to me every now-and-then these days.

I would have an extremely strong preference for being a player, but if a UK/EU group gets organised and it needed a DM, I'd be down for it.

Blooming Brilliant fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Nov 4, 2021