Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

User Name: Wrr
Contact Info: tplyem aaaat gmail dot com
City/State/Country: Warner Robins, GA
Do you have a group now: No group at all, I'd like to either start one or join someone elses
What are you willing to play: I've only every played a bit of D&D 3.5 but I'll play pretty much anything. I'm open to new game types and systems. Actually, I do REALLY want to play some Shadowrun. I love cyber punk stuff and it sounds pretty fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

User Name - Wrr
Contact Info - PM me please!
City/State/Country - Burlington, VT
Group: Nope!
Games: D20 systems, 5th Edition DND, I wanna try Shadowrun or some Call of Cthulhu.

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

User Name: Wrr
Contact Info: PM, then we can exchange more specific contact info
City/State/Country: San Jose, Cali
Do you have a group now?: Nope. Just moved to the area a few weeks ago
What would we be playing?: I'm more interested in Shadowrun because I just prefer the cyberpunk setting, but I'll play Pathfinder or DND or whatever.

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

User Name - Wrr
Contact - PM
Location - South Bay SF, CA
Do you have a group now? Sorta, but its long-time friends and only partially for games. So, no.
What are you willing to play? Shadowrun, Blades in the Dark, ApocWorld, Monster of the Week etc. Mostly, I really want to try out infinity or Zona Alfa. I just got figures all painted and ithchin to go. I'm fully vaxxed and masked baby :wink: