Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paper Kaiju
Dec 5, 2010

atomic breadth
User Name: Paper Kaiju
Contact Info: (user name) at gmail
City/State/Country: Durham, NC, USA
Do you have a group now: Yes, 2 others, looking for 1-2 more.
What are you willing to play: Lotsa stuff, I'm currently most interested in the following -

A Song of Ice and Fire
Ars Magica
Cthulhu Invictus
Dungeon World
In A Wicked Age
Iron Kingdoms
Ironclaw 2e
Legend of the Five Rings 4e
Legends of the Wulin
Mouse Guard
ORE (Reign, Dirty World, Wild Talents, et al.)
Savage Worlds (Necessary Evil, Day After Ragnarok, et al.)
Ubiquity (Hollow Earth, Desolation, et al.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Kaiju
Dec 5, 2010

atomic breadth

Context posted:

User Name - Context
Contact Info - Forum PMs or sforzando87 at gmail
City/State/Country - Cary, NC (or anywhere in the triangle really)
Do you have a group now? Just me and my boyfriend (:gay:) but I'm a little more into this stuff than him so who knows
What are you willing to play? Literally any board game, but I got Space Alert recently and it's still unplayed due to lack of people. I got Mage Knight too and am completely loving it. Also it would be fun to build an Android: Netrunner deck and have someone to play it against. I have a healthy little collection of other games too.

Sent you an email.

Paper Kaiju
Dec 5, 2010

atomic breadth

Icon Of Sin posted:

Nice! I live in Wilmington and might drop by this place the next weekend i am up there. Is it hard at all to get a pickup game of 40k there?

There's almost no Warhammer presence there, or at least none that I've seen. Warmachine is what's big there, and to a lesser extent Malifaux. For 40k, you're best bet in Raleigh is likely Endless Gaming off Hillsborough St, across from Meredith College.

Paper Kaiju
Dec 5, 2010

atomic breadth
User Name: Paper Kaiju
Contact Info: (username)@gmail, though I'd prefer Steam if possible (same user name)
City/State/Country: The Triangle, NC, USA
Do you have a group now: No, but I'm looking to form one
What are you willing to play: I'm looking to start a bi-weekly or monthly Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 3E campaign at the beginning of next year. I live in Durham, but I'll likely be running at one of the many fine game stores surrounding RTP (Atomic Empire, Game Theory, or Gamer's Armory).