Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!

Gross Dude posted:

Contact Info - PM

City/State/Country - Minneapolis, MN, I'll travel about 30 minutes

Do you have a group now - not really, just a number of card shops I play at.

What are you willing to play - I really like board games and TCGs. I'm huge into Magic, but also am interested in both Lord of the Rings TCG and the new Star Wars TCG. I've always been a little interested in RPGs and might consider playing one, but haven't really done it since high school.

I'm in Bloomington, so fairly close to you, and looking for someone to play board games/TCGs with, but I don't have PM's. You can email me at freemarketcommunist at gmail though. Also, I've exchanged a few emails with Arrrthritis from a couple posts up and we were looking for some more people for an RPG group if you'd be interested in that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU