Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
User Name - Herr Tog or just Tog
Contact Info - moe . tripping G mail
City/State/Country - Berkeley California
Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need)? I got myself and my friend as definates but he has a friend that is also itching for more. So Me and 1.5 guys
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)? Pathfinder, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu or even HUGE board games. Or Magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
User Name: Moe
Contact Info: emales moe . tripping at gmail or Steam Tognesss
City/State/Country - East Bay CA, USA
Do you have a group now: I have a group and I need two more people who will be super down once every two weeks and who like role-playing.
What are you willing to play 4E Dark Sun with some Home Brew and SAVAGE WORLDS

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
User Name - Herr Tog
Contact Info - steam id Tognesss and current user name MR. TOG, CPA or quote this and I will find you and give you my email
City/State/Country - Berkeley, CA, USA
Do you have a group now YES. I have a live group here in CA. I need about two more for a 4e D&D Darksun campaign played in person.
What are you willing to play I am restarting said campaign so enjoy making a level three character.

edit: clarification

Herr Tog fucked around with this message at 18:45 on May 26, 2016