Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SourceRyan
Aug 4, 2011

Username - SourceRyan
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country - Oregon City, Portland
Do you have a group now? - Me and GF started playing with a 3.5/d20 group last year, but it has a bit too much GM Grog/Player circlejerk for our tastes.
What are you willing to play? - Experience with 3.5/Pathfinder, but interested in trying more editions/systems. We're always down for a good TG.

Two refugee players looking for a new home! GF is willing to cook/bring food, if that sweetens the deal. :chef:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SourceRyan
Aug 4, 2011

User Name - SourceRyan
Contact Info - PM, SolarizedRed#4036
Location - PDX | Portland, OR
Availability - Sunday or Monday
Do you have a group now: Yes, currently running alternating SotDL and Dungeon World sessions for 3-4 people, but we're losing at least one player to a move and so there's room for more on either!
What are you willing to play: Beyond SotDL and Dungeon World, I have D&D 5E, 13th Age, SWN, and a few other systems that I'd be willing to run and/or play. Open to other systems if you're running them!