Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Non Krampus Mentis
Oct 17, 2011

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
User Name: Non Krampus Mentis
Contact Info: PM
City/State/Country: Washington DC/metro area/remote games ok too
Do you have a group now? Yes, but I’d like to join/form another!
What are you willing to play? I really enjoy DMing (though admittedly I need to learn how to run combat better and could use some pointers), and am currently writing outlines for two Ars Magica 5e adventure/saga arcs. Yes, it’s sort of a fiddly system at times, but the potential to mess with history and roll around in the weird lore of the Middle Ages is fascinating to me. I also love DnD 5e and would be happy to DM or play; other games I’ve played include Ten Candles, Bluebeard’s Bride, Pugmire, Brinkwood, and Oh Dang Bigfoot Stole My Car With My Friend’s Birthday Present Inside. Virtual sessions work better for me but if folks are masked and vaxed I’d love to try out an in-person group again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU