Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chronische
Aug 7, 2012

User Name - Chronische
Contact Info - Chronische, (Gmail, steam, or PM me here)
City/State/Country - Northern Virginia, specifically Fairfax County.
Do you have a group now? - Not really, got one other person.
What are you willing to play? - Interested in doing some boardgames on weekday evenings, specifically Descent or Imperial Assault.

Chronische fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Dec 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chronische
Aug 7, 2012

Contact Info - Add me on Steam (Same name as here, though Steam's user search function is terrible) or Discord (Chronische#7903), or email me at Ch.ron.ische@gmail.com (no periods)
City/State/Country - Fairfax County, VA (play at the Fairfax Comics and Gaming in the city, at least to start)
Do you have a group now? Yes, but we're missing 2 players, so a bit tough to start with only 3!
What are you willing to play? Running 5e D&D, willing to teach new players. Most of them are new, after all.

We'd run monday or thursday evenings, around 6-7 PM. Hit me up if you're interested!

Chronische fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Mar 28, 2017

Chronische
Aug 7, 2012

User Name - Chronische
Contact Info - Chronische, (@gmail, steam, discord, or PM me here)
City/State/Country - Northern Virginia, specifically Fairfax County.
Do you have a group now? - Not at present.
What are you willing to play? - Running either a Masque of the Red Death game (an old AD&D2e setting, 1890s Earth with supernatural elements. Low magic), or a Zweihander game set in wherever players decide they want to adventure around.

Chronische fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Sep 22, 2017

Chronische
Aug 7, 2012

Contact Info - Add me on Steam (Same name as here, though Steam's user search function is terrible) or Discord (Chronische#7903), or email me at Ch.ron.ische@gmail.com (no periods)
City/State/Country - Reston, VA
Do you have a group now? Yes. It'd be good to have another couple, however.
What are you willing to play? Masque of the Red Death, using AD&D 2e rules.
Game runs on evenings, at around 6PM. Day not set yet. Absolutely willing to take new players, don't worry about not knowing 2e rules.

Chronische fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Feb 11, 2018

Chronische
Aug 7, 2012

Contact Info - Add me on Steam (Same name as here, though Steam's user search function is terrible) or Discord (Chronische#7903), or email me at Ch.ron.ische@gmail.com (no periods), or PM me here.
City/State - Fairfax County, VA
Do you have a group now? Myself and the GM.
What are you willing to play? Looking to play some FFG Star Wars, preferably Force and Destiny but Edge of the Empire or Age of Rebellion are options too.
Game would run evenings, after 5 PM at the earliest.. Day not set yet. Absolutely willing to take new players, don't worry about not knowing the rules.

Chronische
Aug 7, 2012

Goldmansack posted:

User Name - Goldmansack
Contact Info - PMs, Discord @Goldmansack#4508
City/State/Country - Fairfax, VA
Do you have a group now? I have a group of former co-workers who meet too infrequently for my preferences.
What are you willing to play? Looking to play medium-to-long games, along the lines of the Splotter/COIN realm.

There's a regular board game group that meets every Saturday at around noon at Pair o' Dice in Fairfax, if that's what you were looking for.

Chronische
Aug 7, 2012

User Name Chronische
[b[Contact Info:[/b] PMs, Discord @Chronische#7903
City/State/Country: Fairfax, VA
Availability: Currently Monday evenings
Do you have a group now?: Yes, three other players.
What are you running?: FFG Star Wars, Force & Destiny. Ran all the FFG systems on and off over the years, wanted to run it again.

Chronische fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Feb 22, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chronische
Aug 7, 2012

DantetheK9 posted:

Contact Info - Shoot me a forum PM
City/State/Country -Washington DC
Do you have a group now? Nope!
Availability-Rotating days off. On workdays, 6pm till 9:30pm. On off days, when the gently caress ever
What are you willing to play? Modern or Sci-Fi settings are best for me. World of Darkness is my jam, but I'd really like to give Dresden Files, FFG Star Wars, Star Trek Adventures or Trinity Continuum a try

You have PMs disabled.