Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
User Name: Froghammer (I've also been known to go online as Serflak and Oprah Windfury, so if you know me as that, hello)
Contact Info: PM me or best.dp.ever@gmail.com
City/State/Country: Philadelphia
Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need?: I am not currently in any sort of group.
What are you willing to play?: Anything! Someone in grognards.txt (I think it was Facts Are Useless) pointed out that breadth rather than depth is what makes for a good gamer, so I'm willing to play pretty much anything under the sun. 4e has been my game of choice for a some time now, and while I've sworn off running 3.X or it's derivatives ever again I'm not entirely averse towards playing it. FATE and Dungeon World both look interesting as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU