Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GEExCEE
Sep 19, 2012

User Name - GEExCEE
Contact Info - Just PM me!
City/State/Country - Park Slope/NYC
Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need)?
Nope! Newbie gamer seeks group of regular bathers to get inebriated and slay kobolds with. My girlfriend may also be interested.
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)?
I like most fantasy settings but would be willing to try anything really, including card and board games. D&D would be fine I guess, but I find the complexity of the rules a bit of a turn-off. I've been looking at Dungeon World a lot recently and it seems pretty fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE
Sep 19, 2012

User Name - GEExCEE

Contact Info - PM me or email me at geexc33@gmail.com

City/State - Asheville, North Carolina

Do you have a group now? - No. My fiancee and I have recently moved to Asheville and would love to find some people to play games with. We've been to board game night at the Wyvern's Tale a few times, but otherwise aren't really very in touch with the community yet.

What are you willing to play? - We've enjoyed Dungeon World in the past, and I'm sure we'd be down for D&D or Pathfinder. I have a feeling Mouse Guard would be fun, but I have no actual experience with the system. We like Settlers of Catan, but our copy is currently in New York. There's an unopened copy of Space Alert sitting next to me that I would love to put to use, and I've had my eye on a Battlecon box for a little while now. Basically, we're wide open and up for most tabletop RPGs, board games, or card games. I haven't really been into minis since I bought like three Warhammer dudes in middle school, but I could see myself getting into Warmahordes if I could find some cool people to play with. Our apartment isn't really suitable for hosting people yet, but give it a few weeks and I'm sure we'd be glad to have folks over.

:420: friendly would be awesome but obviously it's not necessary