Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weso12
Nov 19, 2014

Lurker, Sims 3 LPer, Bored College Student
User Name - weso12
Contact Info - By discord weso12#9499 works, PMs also work
City/State/Country - San Francisco Bay Area (Concord CA)
Do you have a group now - No.
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)? I kind of want to try something weird but I'm willing to play anything. I have a base knowledge of D&D 3.5, 4e, 5e, GURPs (yes really), and am I willing to learn anything

I kind of want to try in person but online is fine too since in person is a logicalistcal nightmare.

EDIT: I have a found a group for now and not interested in another one right now

weso12 fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Jan 2, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU