Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JesusIsTehCool
Aug 26, 2002
User Name - JesusIsTehCool
Contact Info - PMs or MattZarro@gmail.com
City/State/Country - Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 (south west of LA)
Do you have a group right now? I play Warhammer 40k pretty frequently with a group of friends, and am trying to start a gaming club in the area (read below)
What are you willing to play? I am open to most games if you are willing to teach me to play. I play 40k and am willing to teach people to play that. I have DMed a fair amount of 4e D&D and played some other RPGs like it. I am also down to try out new board games.
Special notes - Some of my friends and I are hosting a Warhammer 40k game night to try and find more local players to game with. The event will be on Saturday March 2nd at my local church (no religious stuff and all are welcome; it’s just the place where I can rent a room for free) from 5:00PM till midnight. We will have two tables set up with homemade terrain (built by yours truly).

The goal of the evening is to meet new people, play few games of 40k, and see if there is any interest in starting a gaming club in the area. If your new to the hobby or haven’t started playing yet I will be bring both my Necrons and Dark Angles armies and would be happy to share and introduce you to the game. If you are not interested in playing 40k but are interested in other games it might we worth while just to pop in and see whats up. I know that most of us play lots of different types of games.

Like I said all are welcome regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, or religion however some behaviors are not welcome. Firstly no recreational drugs or alcohol are allowed (sorry beer-hammer folks). Secondly language must be kept friendly, this means no cursing or offensive language (human being, gay, bitch, retard, ect.). Lastly, this should go without saying, be respectful of other people and be a good sport about gaming. If you want to come please follow these rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU