Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr_Schmoo
Dec 10, 2002

Contact Info - theinfiniteschmoo at gmail

City/State/Country – Northern NJ.

Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need)? – I game with a GURPS group in NYC (and yes, we can always use new faces). However, I would like to GM a new group so my skills don’t rust. I have been gaming for ages now, so I’m flexible in what can do. It would be great if anyone interested either has a group or can assemble one.

What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)? As a GM, I would prefer GURPS, but certainly willing to learn a new system if the group prefers it. I do shy away from straight fantasy as I feel it’s been done to death. Most of what I do is science fiction and if I do fantasy, it has an unusual hook to it. For example, I worked on a 1980's spy campaign where all agents have wands instead of pistols.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr_Schmoo
Dec 10, 2002

User Name - Mr_Schmoo

Contact Info - PM or willfarry@hotmail.com

City - New York City (NoMad/Flatiron)

Do you have a group now - Yes, my group is seeking a player or two.

When do you meet - Thursdays at 6-ish.

What do you you play - We play GURPS, specifically Infinite Worlds.

A little about us - We are an older group, mostly in our 30's & 40's. This group has been playing consistently for ten years. We prefer that you at least know a little about GURPS and can create a character. If not, we'll find someone who can help you if you're enthusiastic enough.

The campaign setting allows for an infinite # of character possibilities (GURPS is awesome). For example, our current roster has a Kabbalistic technomage from a post apocalyptic world, a demon princess, an animal spirit master, a medical bot, a Yazarian from Star Frontiers (told you we were old), a 1950's R&B succubus, a gentleman gambler/hex caster, a Victorian time-traveler, a spiritual medium, an astronaut made up of hive-minded insects, and a tiny squid-like necromancer in the body of a superhuman.

If you are interested, please contact the above email address for further details. Thanks!

Mr_Schmoo fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Feb 26, 2014

Mr_Schmoo
Dec 10, 2002

Hi all. My group's been playing since 2004 and lost a few players to adult responsibilities. We're now looking for interesting people to join our group. Info is below.

City/State/Country - New York, NY (Flatiron)

Typical play dates: Thursday evenings.

Game: GURPS (Infinite Worlds).

The hell is that? GURPS (Generic Universal Role Play System) is a game engine, like D20. Infinite Worlds is the setting. Players are deep state multiverse troubleshooters fighting enemies like warlock Nazis or just things man was not meant to know, but instead shoot.

Do I need to know GURPS to play? Nope, we barely know. Too drunk to care. We'll even make a character for you.

Contact Info - PM or buzzinghead at hotmail.com

Mr_Schmoo
Dec 10, 2002

Mr_Schmoo posted:

Hi all. My group's been playing since 2004 and lost a few players to adult responsibilities. We're now looking for interesting people to join our group. Info is below.

City/State/Country - New York, NY (Flatiron)

Typical play dates: Thursday evenings.

Game: GURPS (Infinite Worlds).

The hell is that? GURPS (Generic Universal Role Play System) is a game engine, like D20. Infinite Worlds is the setting. Players are deep state multiverse troubleshooters fighting enemies like warlock Nazis or just things man was not meant to know, but instead shoot.

Do I need to know GURPS to play? Nope, we barely know. Too drunk to care. We'll even make a character for you.

Contact Info - PM or buzzinghead at hotmail.com

Still looking if anyone is interested