Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
User Name: Yawgmoth
Contact Info: PMs, I'm also intermittently on IRC in #L5R (gamesurge) and #pokegoons (synirc).
City/State/Country: Minneapolis, MN
Do you have a group now? Not yet, I'm currently in the process of moving here.
What are you willing to play? nWoD Mage/Changeling/Vampire, L5R 4th, Legends of the Wulin, and I suppose D&D 3.5 if nothing else. I also would love to find some people to play some casual magic with (actual casual, not EDH or "this deck is banned in legacy so I can only play it in casual" BS).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Xiahou Dun posted:

Wait.

If it's online, why do you care if the person's a smoker?

What?
A better question is "if it's online, why is it here instead of the online game sticky?"

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
Contact Info: PMs
City/State/Country: Minneapolis, MN
Do you have a group now: I do not. Minnesotans will give you directions to anywhere but their house.
What are you willing to play: I'm looking to play nWoD Mage, Changeling, or Vampire primarily. I could also do L5R 4e if you're willing to deal with someone who is both a newbie and has only had lovely experiences with the system.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
May as well since all of my online games are dying/dead/finished:

User Name - Yawgmoth
Contact Info - PM me.
City/State/Country - Minneapolis, MN
Do you have a group now - No
What are you willing to play: I'd love to get into a nWoD changeling or mage game, but I'm also open to L5R 4th. I can do 3.5 D&D but it's low on my list because I am so burnt out on it. Also down for board games and MtG.