Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CitizenKeen
Nov 13, 2003

easygoing pedant
User Name - CitizenKeen
Contact Info - emerson.harris@gmail.com
City/State/Country - Portland, Oregon
Availability - One flexible Saturday morning/day a month (or rarely, if all amenable, a Sunday)
Do you have a group now? Yes.
Playing/Want to play - Dungeon World or Savage Worlds, most likely.

New campaign starting in June in PDX. We've got four, but I'd like one more, ideally. We're going to meet one Saturday a month, doodled four to eight weeks out (I'll be sending out the Doodle for July in the next week or two). We're all professionals, most of us with grad degrees, late twenties and early, early thirties (the eldest two are thirty). I would like to roll Dungeon World, but am open to Savage Worlds or another system, depending on what the collective is interested in.

As an added (dis?)incentive, after we wrap up role playing in the afternoon, we will likely blossom into a larger group for boardgames, AGoT LCG, and Artemis. And you'd be welcome to join in on those shenanigans as well.

It's going to be awesome, I assure you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CitizenKeen
Nov 13, 2003

easygoing pedant
User Name: CitizenKeen
Contact Info: PM me.
City/State/Country: Beaverton, Oregon, USA
Do you have a group now: Not relevant
What's the Deal: Most of my best board game buddies are all on the east side of the Willamette. I'm looking to put together a cohort of board game buddies on the west side. Meet up at tap rooms in Beaverton/Tigard/Hillsboro. No schedule, no commitments. I'd just like a list of 4-6 cool people who would show up some of the time (and would be reasonably reliable if they said they would come).
Games: Any board game is awesome, but on my personal short list (to give a sense of BGG complexity) - Kemet/Inis/Cyclades, Spirit Island, Keyflower, Concordia, Ark Nova, Dune, Nidavellir, John Company, etc. I've got Stationfall and MIND MGMT showing up soon, would love to play that.

Just looking to drive less to drink a beer and play good games. Happy to join an inclusive table, or do the legwork to put one together.

As this is board games and not an RPG campaign, if you read this six months from now, please reach out.

CitizenKeen fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Oct 27, 2022