Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nesbit37
Dec 12, 2003
Emperor of Rome
(500 BC - 500 AD)
Holy crap, was surprised to see all of the Philly people in here. I just emailed Nomadatto if he is still organizing, but here is my info:

User Name - nesbit37
Contact Info - PMs are good, otherwise send me an email at username at yahoo
City/State/Country - Philadelphia, live and work in Center City
Do you have a group now - Yes but they are 10 years older than me and we are lucky to get together once every 2 months.
What are you willing to play: I have been really pumped for RPGs since getting back from Gencon. D&D is always good (been playing for over 20 years) and I was recently exposed to the FATE system with Bulldogs which was quite fun. I also love miniatures and have several armies for GWs LOTR skirmish version and Battlefleet Gothic. Boardgames are great to, and I would love to play more Battlestar Galactica, Catan, Carcassonne, etc.

My girlfriend is also into the boardgames, but not so much RPGs, but she would certainly play if possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesbit37
Dec 12, 2003
Emperor of Rome
(500 BC - 500 AD)
That is a shame, though I must admit I found boardgames pretty boring as well when all I knew were games like Monopoly and Life. I don't know if that is her situation or not. Also, with my girlfriend and RPGs, she has actually never played one but they don't sound to her like something she would get or enjoy. I would love to get her to at least try a one off game sometime just to find out for certain.