Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ballpoint Penguin
Feb 12, 2004

Awakening the survivor from his frozen bacta prison, he learned a Deathstar had destroyed Dagobah long ago. He took it well, I guess.
User Name - Ballpoint Penguin
Contact Info - PM or ballpoint.penguin42@gmail.com
Location - Corvallis, OR (I'm willing to drive as far as Salem or Eugene)
Willing to Play - Pathfinder, FATE, 13th Age, Cyberpunk, In Nomine, Star Wars, Iron Kingdoms, Warmachine/Hordes
Do you have a group now?: Nope
Availability - Nights and Evenings mostly, any weekday including Friday. I'd be looking for a weekly game, and I'd be willing to play or run any of the games listed above.

Ballpoint Penguin fucked around with this message at 21:20 on May 5, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ballpoint Penguin
Feb 12, 2004

Awakening the survivor from his frozen bacta prison, he learned a Deathstar had destroyed Dagobah long ago. He took it well, I guess.

Ballpoint Penguin posted:

User Name - Ballpoint Penguin
Contact Info - PM or ballpoint.penguin42@gmail.com
Location - Corvallis, OR (I'm willing to drive as far as Salem or Eugene)
Willing to Play - Pathfinder, FATE, 13th Age, Cyberpunk, In Nomine, Star Wars, Iron Kingdoms, Warmachine/Hordes
Do you have a group now?: Nope
Availability - Nights and Evenings mostly, any weekday including Friday. I'd be looking for a weekly game, and I'd be willing to play or run any of the games listed above.

:siren:Still looking for a group, and still totally willing to drive up to an hour away for a game!:siren: