Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

User Name - ConfusedUs
Contact Info - Forums PM, confusedus at gmail
City/State/Country - Tulsa, Oklahoma
Do I have a group now? - No. I want one. Badly. I haven't had a local gaming group in years. :(
What am I willing to play? D&D 3.5 or 4th edition. Fate. Mutants and Masterminds. GURPS. PDQ and any of its variants. Just about anything that's not White Wolf, really.

I left my gaming group behind when I moved to Oklahoma from Virginia, nearly four years ago. I haven't found a good group since. I've found groups that smell like cheese and groups that want me to pay per session (with an extra fine if I miss an evening) and groups that hold on to oldschool AD&D like it's a broken door and the Titanic is sinking.

I just want a fun group of fun people who do fun things of a somewhat modern persuasion. I haven't found it yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Posting again to see if anyone is in or around Tulsa, OK. I haven't had a gaming group in years. :(

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Colt Cannon posted:

User Name - Colt Cannon
Contact Info - PM me, or bionicpope at gmail
City/State/Country - Tulsa
Do you have a group now - No, I may have one in a few weeks, but it looks like it may not happen.
What are you willing to play: DnD, Pathfinder, or something similar.

I will get Tabletop Simulator, if you want to use it.

Holy poo poo after five years another Tulsa goon.

Pm'd SO HARD

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Hello TG, it's me, ConfusedUs.

I live in Tulsa, OK and I'd really like to be your friend and play games with you. Board games are cool. So are PnP RPG games like D&D, FATE, and GURPS.

I do not have a group to play with at the moment. Living in Oklahoma, it can be hard to find people who want to do things that aren't football, football, or tangentially related to football.

Or cows.

You can reach me at confusedus@gmail.com or by private message.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Hey everyone, it's me, ConfusedUs. Long time poster, long time lurker, long time Catan badass.

I still live in Tulsa, OK. I would still like to play any sort of board or RPG games with you, because I don't have a group. About the only thing I'm not into is card games of the netrunner/magic type. And vampire RPGs. Definitely not into those.

I own lots of RPG books and a dozen or so board games, from Catan to Galaxy Trucker to Dominion. I'm really good at Catan. Ask Cabbit.

I can host, or I can join your group. I'm down with traveling just about anywhere in the Tulsa area. I'd prefer if you didn't smell like a dumpster. I promise I do not.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Cabbit posted:

Do not play Catan with that man.

He will crush your dreams.

Your rage only makes me stronger. :)

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Citizen Z posted:

Are there really no gaming meetups in Tulsa? OKC has a couple of different board game groups on Meetup that get together regularly.

Not that I can find. There is one large group on meetup that says its board games, card games, etc. But it's stuff like mahjong. I tried a year ago to get a more modern group together with no luck.

I've found two local stores. One is all about netrunner, which I'm not interested in playing, and the other is huge on magic, which I actively dislike. Neither actively hosts a board game night.

Edit
One of these two is actually doing a board game day today. First time I've seen it in the calendar. Gonna go check it out.

ConfusedUs fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Feb 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Thanks guys, it was the Covenant I found with a board game day last Sunday!

I'd been there a few times before, but every time it was just Netrunner x1000. It was nice to see a board game day. :)