Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

User Name - moths
Contact Info - PM me, please
City/State/Country - Lehigh Valley, PA (Allentown area, Eastern PA)
Do you have a group now? - I can scrape some players together, but we're mostly all adults with full time jobs and/or families. Or grognards. So no.
What are you willing to play - I would love to do any of the following:
- play / run 13th Age, 4e, Call of Cthulhu, or (not-creepy) World of Darkness
- learn / play Apocalypse World, Dungeon World, tenebrous, or anything that isn't D20 SRD
- have Malefaux or SAGA explained to me so I can lose a lot
- play some Vampire: the Eternal Struggle or the WoW TCG
- playtest Call of Cthulhu 7e

I bolded V:tES because my most local game store is located in Butztown, PA. If I can secure it as a recognized organized play location I can claim the VEKN title Prince of Butztown which is possibly more rewarding than actually organizing for the game. (And it is the best CCG anyway.)

moths fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Jan 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Hey that's awesome! Do the non city people have a place to get together separate outside the city? I live a little over an hour away but that doubles if I'm going to be sitting on 95.