Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gejnor
Mar 14, 2005

Fun Shoe

by.a.teammate posted:

I'd be interested in that!

Hello, i am a Euro goon who would also be interested in this.

Might as well do this as well:

User Name - Gejnor
Contact Info - DiscordGejnor#3495 You can also PM me!
City/State/Country - Sweden, GMT +1
Do you have a group now: Yes, a discord group every Thursday, but i lust for more roleplaying!
What are you willing to play ? D&D5e, Shadow of the Demon Lord, Vampire the Masquerade V5, Lancer, Strike!

Willing to try other systems, but the above are the ones i have a particular like for.

Prefer tactical games with actual maps over theater of the mind for combat in games but i also like stories and roleplaying.

Preferably using Discord with Roll20 or Foundry.

My only limitation is that Thursdays are already taken by the aforementioned group, right now i have a lot of free time so evenings and weekends should be fine.

I should specify i'm not a GM/DM/Storyteller, just out to play really.

Gejnor fucked around with this message at 09:01 on Oct 31, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gejnor
Mar 14, 2005

Fun Shoe

jarlywarly posted:

Maybe we should try for a UK/EU Discord group of Goons that want to play, might have to compromise what we play. But at least there's be something.

We are currently 3 euro goons on discord looking for more people!

https://discord.gg/tnVdk7Dm Is the link, it'll last for 7 days.