Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

User Name - panascope
Contact Info - PM is fine
City/State/Country - Longview, WA
Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need)? I have 1 consistent other player (SA: Hixson) and 1 inconsistent but I'd like more, especially if we're gonna run a campaign.
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)? Warhammer 40k and any of the RPG spin-offs from FFG. Between us we have every army except Tyranids, Sisters of Battle, and Grey Knights. We have our own board and terrain, and play at my house up in Castle Rock (beer included).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

User Name - panascope
Contact Info - PM me
City/State/Country - Vancouver, WA
Do you have a group now? Yep, Hixson and I play regularly (weekly typically) plus we can usually scrape together a couple more semi-regularly. Would love more people though.
What are you willing to play? 40k, Deathwatch

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

User Name - panascope
Contact Info - PM or Discord (rarely checked) panascope#3713
City/State/Country - Longview, WA
Do you have a group now? - Yes
What are you willing to play? - Horus Heresy, but also Magic (Commander ideally). This is mostly an open call to anyone in the PNW or considering moving here to join our bigass group and come get trashed on Busch. I’m also in Portland 5 days a week for work so post-work meetups and lunch games are also an option. If you love cheating and being a scumbag in games you’ll fit right in.