Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Contact Info - PM.

City/State/Country - Denver, CO

Do you have a group now No

What are you willing to play? 5e primarily but open to other stuff. Longshot but World Wide Wrestling RPG looks fun. Willing to learn other games if they seem like fun settings. I dig themes of like magic in modernity, conspiracy and intrigue, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Nehru the Damaja posted:

Contact Info - PM.

City/State/Country - Denver, CO

Do you have a group now No

What are you willing to play? 5e primarily but open to other stuff. Longshot but World Wide Wrestling RPG looks fun. Willing to learn other games if they seem like fun settings. I dig themes of like magic in modernity, conspiracy and intrigue, etc.

Back in Denver. D&D 5e still on the list but I'm interested in trying some other games like Secret Armies, Vampire, Changeling, Mage, etc.

Nehru the Damaja fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Nov 7, 2018

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Looking for a remote/online game. Probably D&D 5e but open to other things. I'm located in the Mountain time zone. I'm open any day but Thursday and Friday.

PM is the best way to reach me for now.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

User Name - Nehru the Damaja
Contact - PM me here or discord it's shoe #0844
Location - Denver, CO, US
Do you have a group now? Not for what I'm looking for.
What are you willing to play? Please give me something that isn't D&D, man. I'm dying out here. (Local games please. Not looking for remote at the moment. Vaxed and masked where necessary.)

Nehru the Damaja fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Aug 13, 2021

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Nehru the Damaja posted:

User Name - Nehru the Damaja
Contact - PM me here or discord it's shoe #0844
Location - Denver, CO, US
Do you have a group now? Not for what I'm looking for.
What are you willing to play? Please give me something that isn't D&D, man. I'm dying out here. (Local games please. Not looking for remote at the moment. Vaxed and masked where necessary.)

Actually, open to remote now, too. I gotta play somethin. Mountain Standard Time, available Sunday through Thursday in evenings.