Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Username - Echophonic
Contact Info - PMs or email/AIM is in my profile.
Area - Wilmington, DE by the PA state line.
Current Group - I have a group that plays on alternate Sundays. We were doing weekly 4e, but that turned into alternating Pathfinder and 4e, so I'm only in on the 4e weeks.
Games - I'm pretty flexible and have a pretty robust collection of games. I tend to go for games with a bit more focus on that shared narrative idea and would LOVE to try Apocalypse World. I'm pretty well willing to give most games a shot and really dig learning new systems. I'm still new to the GMing thing, but it's pretty fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU