Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MoroniK
Feb 24, 2006
User Name- MoroniK

Contact Info- PM works great

City/State/Country- Pittsburgh, PA

Do you have a group now- There are 3 of us that play often, with some others that show up occasionally. Would ideally like to find 1-2 more that take board gaming pretty seriously. We're not grognardy, just competitive.

What are you willing to play?- Last year it was mostly RPGs. This year mostly Eurogames. Agricola, Castles of Burgundy, Galaxy Trucker, Dominion currently get the most table time, and we're excited that Puerto Rico is in the mail. We are eager to try new games, and often playtest snippets of stuff we have under construction.

Enjoying marijuana is a plus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoroniK
Feb 24, 2006
Yeah, I have had the same experience in this thread and finally decided to get proactive about it. Sorry man, wish I could afford to relocate you.

MoroniK
Feb 24, 2006
I miss the upstate/ not upstate arguments while living in Duchess/Orange county.