Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007
May an IDF soldier mistakenly gun down my own parents and face no repercussions i'd totally be cool with it cuz accidents are unavoidable in a low-intensity conflict, man
I wouldn't rule out GM's LS series of engines. Junkyard 4.8s/5.3s can be found dirt cheap, most of the performance LS goodies will also work on them, and they will be just as compact as the V8 already in there.

Check out this guy's Fairmont videos. Junkyard LS, LS7 cam, mismatched heads, etc. He finally swapped in a slightly nicer 5.3 and is running 9s, for well under $10k total (car included).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007
May an IDF soldier mistakenly gun down my own parents and face no repercussions i'd totally be cool with it cuz accidents are unavoidable in a low-intensity conflict, man

kastein posted:

I was going to say that but I figured people would get mad at me.

Who here would defend the H2?

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007
Updates por favor?

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007

BoostCreep posted:

Bumping to keep this out of the archives. Work on this project slows down over the warm (blistering) socal summers, and I always get the bug to work on it this time of year. I'll probably start pulling apart the wiring harness slowly so I can get it ready for standalone duty. Then I'll just need to find a place to remove the VATS from the ECU and engine wiring harness should mostly be taken care of.

Hopefully I'll have some actual progress posting in the coming weeks.

I'm ready for some winter reading :)

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007

Reacon posted:

Are you secretly 13 Inch?

No, the Seahawks ARE in the Superbowl :v:

• Locked thread