Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cantskate43
Jun 3, 2007

Hello? Dominos?

d3rt posted:

second edit: he played lucky animals and a lot of people were doing his youtube dance. it was pretty bloody awesome.

Saw him tonight in L.A. and before the song he admitted how much he hates the song already.

I gotta say, I feel sorry for Katatonia on the nights they headline. They put on a good show, but to come on after Devin bouncing around on stage and being a general gleeful idiot would make it tough for them to top that.

Setlist from the first two headlining nights. Its slightly different and shorter on nights that Katatonia headlines.

Supercrush
More!
Kingdom
Regulator
Planet of the Apes
Where We Belong
War
Vampira
Lucky Animals
Liberation
Juular
Grace
Bad Devil

Edit: Forgot the opener. I copy and pasted the setlist from the other show he headlined, and the openers were different. I think this was the setlist for L.A. I may be off by a song. Either way, it's a good example of what you're going to hear at one of his shows.

Cantskate43 fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Sep 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cantskate43
Jun 3, 2007

Hello? Dominos?

a big fat bunny posted:

God drat that setlist. With the sheer volume of material he has, it's good to see that he's still willing to play the older stuff. Gonna have to play with the budget and see if I can get to either the Philly or NYC show in two weeks.

Beg, cheat, steal, whore yourself out, do whatever it takes to see him. I go to a ton of concerts and see tons of A list bands, and the show tonight is probably in the top 5 of the close to 100 shows I've been to. There's just an incredible energy coming from stage that infects the crowd. And Devin is just a riot on stage. He's also the nicest guy. After the show he thanked every single person who was near the stage for coming to the show personally. You know, actually looking each of us in the eye, shaking our hands, and thanking us.

Cantskate43
Jun 3, 2007

Hello? Dominos?

Minto Took posted:

gently caress yes they are.

I was wrong More! was inbetween them. Still an awesome 3 songs in a row.

• Locked thread