Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS
Addicted is my favourite of the "quadrilogy" by far, but Epicloud kinda underwhelmed me. True North, Liberation, Save Our Now, and More!.. those are the ones I'd pick out as being really good. Even the rerecord of Kingdom hasn't really grabbed me after a few listens.

Epiclouder, I hate to say because I friggin love Devin, is boring as poo poo. There's a couple glimmers of potential coolness in Quietus and.. one near the end. I literally just finished listening to it and I can't remember which was the other song I didn't think sucked.

Looking forward to Casualties of Cool more than ever. Devin does awesome chill-out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS
poo poo, man. Ih-Ah is my favourite Devin song right now. Studio or live. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS
God fuckin gently caress yes. Devin's Canadian enough to not skip over Saskatoon.

I hope he plays Ih-Ah. Don't even give a poo poo if he's here with The Heaviest Band In The Universe. He should still play Ih-Ah.

• Locked thread