Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olibu
Feb 24, 2008

Revol posted:

Is this band going to do Z2 too?

I honestly hope not. I don't think he'd be able to pull off a very fitting sequel to Ziltoid unless he locks himself up for a few months and does it all on his own again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olibu
Feb 24, 2008

User0015 posted:

I'm equally a huge fan of his 'Wall of Sound' style of music, and my favorite albums are Addicted and Ziltoid. In fact, my favorite songs on Addicted are the title track, supercrush and hyperdrive, but I prefer the Ziltoid version of hyperdrive.

:O No mention of Awake which has the best clean vocals he's ever done?

Olibu
Feb 24, 2008

Goobish posted:

Livestream was awesome. Anyone know who that black metal dude was singing planet smasher? It's driving me crazy not knowing.

I'm extremely happy to hear this song was played, and I'd guess Devin would save on number of guests if possible and since they played Juular I'd wager another guess that it was Ihsahn singing on both.

• Locked thread