Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maute
Jan 15, 2009

Allen Wren posted:

Just got home from the trip to the Houston gig. MADNESS. Also way more people than I'm used to getting thrown out for starting trouble in the pit region. Paradise Lost apparently had the intestinal death flu or something, they were unable to play, but I dug pretty much everything on display (Stolen Babies were cool when they weren't doing the Danny Elfman gothy polka thing and just, as Dev would say, crushed it.)

Also oh my god Supercrush/Kingdom/Truth/Babysong/Regulator to open I can die now

Hey, I was also at this gig! Right at the barricade, towards the right side of the stage. I took a bunch of pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/8GZTd

The fighting was unfortunate, but the actual show was amazing. Plus, I got my copy of Epicloud signed after the show plus Dave Young's guitar pick.

The setlist from that night:

1. Supercrush!
2. Truth
3. Kingdom
4. Babysong
5. Regulator
6. Planet of the Apes
7. Where We Belong
8. War
9. Vampira
10. Lucky Animals
11. Liberation
12. Juular
13. Grace
14. Bad Devil

Maute fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Sep 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maute
Jan 15, 2009

Drunk Canuck posted:

Gentlemen, stop what you're doing and watch the finally released FAN-CONTENT music video for Lucky Animals!
http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/devin-townsend-lucky-animals-video-premiere/

It's everything I expected. Minus the furries, did not cross my mind that they'd latch on but alas.

Did anyone else submit something for this? My piece is the cat/mouse pixel movie at around 2:37 (the colors weren't all inverted when I submitted it, but hey, still looks good to me).

Maute
Jan 15, 2009

Manuel Calavera posted:

What's the difference between the jewel pack and digipack versions, anyone know?

The digipack comes with a third disc that has the Ziltoid part of the album, minus all of the dialogue.

• Locked thread