Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

Just saw Devin tonight in Manchester. He was awesome.

Had a stupid smile on my face all the way through - I think I could watch Devin just gurn along to anything for an evening and it would be awesome. I wish every show was that fun!
The background video during the show and before he came on were also great

Tomarse fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Dec 16, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

henpod posted:

Already booked! Listened to Periphery on youtube, didn't really like it, but Meshuggah will be cool, and Devin of course. I think this is the fifth time I have seen him by now!

I didn't know/like periphery until last year when I saw them with BTBAM. Before seeing them I wasn't fussed but since seeing them I've listened to Periphery II loads on Spotify. They seemed like they were having fun on stage and having a laugh which always makes me like a band more.

I've also just bought tickets for the London gig. I'm currently going on my own though, so if anybody wants to adopt a loner for a beer before/during/after the gig then please pipe up! ;)

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

Team Rock radio have taken the first 2 episodes of Ziltoid radio down :( Are they online anywhere else?

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

More tickets just went on sale for the Royal Albert Hall and I managed to get 2 :)

there still seems to be more left if you are quick though all the ticket sites seem to be terrible thismorning (heres hoping my 2 booking numbers turn into 2 tickets)

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

This gig was loving amazing.

spookygonk posted:

Hell yes, and Devin looked truly happy with it all. I know it's the Royal Albert Hall & all, but still had earplugs in. Don't think my hearing ever recovered from a SYL gig in 1998, and this show was, as ever, deafening (but a great sound mix).

I was stood right in the middle of the arena and it sounded perfect. I didn't have earplugs in. It was so loud I could feel it but still sounded really clear and I could hear everything and it didn't hurt my ears or make me want to put my earplugs in. It sounded as perfect as I hoped that DTP at the Royal Albert hall should!

Does anybody else who went have hold of a ticket they can make a copy of for me?. they took our off us on the way in and I couldn't find someone to get it back off at the end :( I want it to stick on my wall with the rest of my tickets!

• Locked thread