Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FrankenVader
Sep 12, 2004
Polymer Records
Devin is my one man crush and everything he does is gold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrankenVader
Sep 12, 2004
Polymer Records
I'm seeing him in Houston on tuesday and hoping like gently caress he plays "where we belong".

Ear boners

FrankenVader
Sep 12, 2004
Polymer Records

Allen Wren posted:

Just got home from the trip to the Houston gig. MADNESS.

Also oh my god Supercrush/Kingdom/Truth/Babysong/Regulator to open I can die now

I was at that show...loving awesome show. I saw Devy last year in PA and it was just a bunch of boneheads standing around with their arms crossed..but they ate it up in Houston.

Also, Liberation kills live.

FrankenVader
Sep 12, 2004
Polymer Records

henpod posted:

Man, Dev really deserves to be richer considering how long he's been at making music.

you can thank the interwebs for making that not possible

FrankenVader
Sep 12, 2004
Polymer Records

origami posted:

It's amazing how awful that album is even for Vai.
step away from the crack pipe kiddo

• Locked thread