Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neillyb
Nov 15, 2005

People say alcohol is a drug. It's not a drug, it's a drink
Fantastic album, love it. Sitting here bouncing around like a headcase to Liberation for perhaps the fifth time, which I think is the point of the album summed up in one song - have a good loving time and forget the bullshit.

I really like Lucky Animals, I think the bridge in the middle (motorbike bit) is awesome. Grace is addictive, as is Angel and More!.

Looking forward for my pre-ordered digipack to arrive so I can hear what's on CD2 and to the 10th December for the show in Paris. Saw him last year in March in Glasgow and it was the tits, really want to hear some of these party tunes live and just have a blast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neillyb
Nov 15, 2005

Ki is one of my favourites from Devin so I'm really looking forward to Casualties of Cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umAwTXIC3g8

neillyb
Nov 15, 2005

For the PledgeMusic thing I paid 55 quid for handwritten Stagnant lyrics. He signed my Terria CD in Glasgow in 2011 at a guitar workshop, I'm going to frame all that and whack it up on my wall.

I'm pathetic

neillyb
Nov 15, 2005

My awesome fiancee got me VIP tickets for the show in Paris - the first show of the European tour. Looking forward to it very much, but also a bit nervous! Not sure what to expect. Met him briefly before in Glasgow at GuitarGuitar in 2011 but this is, like, 20 minutes with them or something. The gently caress do I do?

• Locked thread