Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Impact Damage
Mar 1, 2007

Try to avoid these conditions as much as possible.
I don't need to have it now now but I'm definitely in. I'm in the Austin area so if we could get a rough idea of any other southwesterners interested that'd be nice. I've plenty of rocks and cattle to share.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impact Damage
Mar 1, 2007

Do Canadians use a Battleship grid instead of zipcodes?

Impact Damage
Mar 1, 2007

That's three more Texas goons than I was expecting (78641)!

Impact Damage
Mar 1, 2007

Let's all meet in Odessa! That way we are all on a level playing field of the last place we want to be!

Impact Damage
Mar 1, 2007

I just received and responded to Bob Socko's PM and I figured I'd update the rest of the thread as well. A lot has changed for me and I sure as hell wasn't expecting all of the delay that's been going on but as of a couple weeks ago I've relocated from Austin to NY and am starting a new bitchin' job. I'm currently in a transitionary mess but once the camera has made its run and is on its way back to the original owner I'd love to have the opportunity to give it a shot, if the opinion of NYC has cooled by then (I know it's a touchy subject at the moment).

For future reference, my qualifications are that I'm new to the city, will be working in the middle of it, spend all of my free time exploring new nooks and crannies and have already shot about two rolls on my Olympus XA in the last week and a half or so. Also when taking a one way flight with nothing but a backpack and bike I found priority in packing my developing tank and reels. By the time the camera would be ready for me I'd be settled in my job and my new home, probably in the process of squeezing a darkroom into a tiny box of an apartment and I'll be plenty prepared to fire off a few rolls.

So hit me up in spring or summer, thread!

• Locked thread