Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a foolish pianist
May 6, 2007

(bi)cyclic mutation

I'm in Michigan, and I'd love to get it, but not first. Sometime in October or November would be nice. Anyone else here in the Lower Peninsula or northern Ohio somewhere?

Also, I'll probably in NYC fairly often over the next couple of months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a foolish pianist
May 6, 2007

(bi)cyclic mutation

I think there are a bunch of us in the midwest. It looks like the camera will get here too late to catch the nice fall colors, though. Maybe it'll bum around Virginia long enough for it to get snowy up here.

Here's the list of midwest folks who've posted:

a foolish pianist: Ann Arbor
Trevor Hale: Chicago
xzzy: Chicago
Man_of_Teflon: Chicago
geeves: Pittsburgh
dakana: Dayton, Ohio
RizieN: Cincinatti
Enter Char: Wisconsin
Mr. Despair: South Dakota

a foolish pianist fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Oct 18, 2012

a foolish pianist
May 6, 2007

(bi)cyclic mutation

Pittsburgh is practically Ohio. I'd gotten the position of Hamilton mixed up with London, ON, though, so that definitely shouldn't be in there. I've added you.

a foolish pianist
May 6, 2007

(bi)cyclic mutation

This man has my vote. Cheer up, bee dude.

a foolish pianist
May 6, 2007

(bi)cyclic mutation

Well this thread just got way sadder.

a foolish pianist
May 6, 2007

(bi)cyclic mutation

I've got a bunch of expired Arista b+w hanging around, and I can maybe leave a roll in the camera when I send it on, so whoever gets it next can double expose it.

a foolish pianist
May 6, 2007

(bi)cyclic mutation

Bob Socko posted:

I wish there were cities like this near me, I'd love to spend the day snooping and shooting. :(

Come check out Detroit. We've got abandoned skyscrapers.

a foolish pianist
May 6, 2007

(bi)cyclic mutation

Wait, how'd you get color out of the kodachrome?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a foolish pianist
May 6, 2007

(bi)cyclic mutation

I'm in Michigan, and I'd long given up hope of seeing this thing.

• Locked thread