Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?

BobTheCow posted:

I'm in the ZIP code list, but just confirming I'm definitely in. AIIAZNSK8ER is local to me, this seems like it might be up his alley. There are also one or two other dorkroom goons who post occasionally, so maybe we can get a solid Hampton Roads representation going in a relatively short timeframe without waiting for shipping between.

I second this, we could get a few rolls done here in Hampton Roads and easily ship it to Northern Virginia. I know there's a goon in Richmond and we might be able to do an olympic torch passing up the whole state!

Please count me in!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?
I am so excited for this project. I was looking for the Roll Call thread I started, which helps narrow down some areas. I think it dropped off already because it wasn't getting bumped anymore.

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?
I'm still really excited, even more so now that it has begun the journey. Can we name the camera? First dumb idea I had was like 'AE1RIC'

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?
Seems like there's enough people to keep it around New York for a few more passes before it comes down South.

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?
Wow, was not expecting that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?
I guess I'll have to start shooting with my own AE-1. Around here, I was going to get some of the Beach Touristy areas in the dead of winter, like I did last year. I'd be OK with it leaving the USA now, but really I want to see more results of the people it's already gone to.

• Locked thread