Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Impact Damage posted:

I don't need to have it now now but I'm definitely in. I'm in the Austin area so if we could get a rough idea of any other southwesterners interested that'd be nice. I've plenty of rocks and cattle to share.

I'm in. Tulsa, OK area. I've plenty of rocks and goats to share, as well as the Center of the Universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

ExecuDork posted:

Middle-America goons, convince the rest of us to send it to you!

Tulsa, OK (74103) and surrounding areas:
A good bit of Art-Deco architecture.
Route 66 (and a new statute(s))
Big sky
Baby goats in Dec-Jan timeframe
Still 'severe' drought conditions so the camera can dry out - hope everyone in the east is OK.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

ExecuDork posted:

Chime in here, usual "convince us you don't suck" arguments.

If you send it to Oklahoma, I will take a before and after picture of somebody dressed like Execudork's avatar holding a football labeled "convince us you don't suck" and me, dressed like Charlie Brown, on my rear end after Execudork again pulls the football away. In a beautiful Art Deco hallway.

• Locked thread