Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alkanphel
Mar 24, 2004

Edit: I think I should give this a pass, given the unreliability of my postal service and my tight schedule.

alkanphel fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Aug 1, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alkanphel
Mar 24, 2004

ExecuDork posted:

Bah! Those are terrible reasons to eliminate an ENTIRE GODDAM COUNTRY from this adventure! You're the only Dorkroomer I know of in Singapore, and I went to the trouble of calculating shipping to your Repressive City State (which took all of 3 seconds, but still). Anyways, I love your "Botanical Gardens" series.

Schedule-wise, people here might not see this camera for months, I'm not expecting this to be a rapid process of pass-the-canon. So your schedule issues are meaningless!
Hahaha ok you have convinced me to come back in! In terms of the shipping chain, I should probably go between Europe and Japan. In any case, if you're wondering, my postal code is Singapore 120116.

alkanphel
Mar 24, 2004

ExecuDork posted:

loving. AWESOME.

Yes, send it to Australia, then after it's wandered around there for a bit I'm sure Alkanphel will be back from his big adventures and able to show us the (grainy, poorly exposed, misfocused) sights of Singapore or wherever. I'm not accusing Alkanphel of those faults, I'm talking about the limitations of the camera.

Yeah whoever is in Australia can send me the camera after September, then I take some crazy grainy misfocused shots of Singapore :D

alkanphel
Mar 24, 2004

Yeah I'm good to take it on after Australia, then send it to wherever it needs to go next. I think I'm probably the only Dorkroom guy in SEA, the rest posting photos of SEA seem to just be tourists.

alkanphel
Mar 24, 2004

I'm still open to this if anyone wants to send it to SG after OZ.

• Locked thread