Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

AIIAZNSK8ER posted:

I second this, we could get a few rolls done here in Hampton Roads and easily ship it to Northern Virginia. I know there's a goon in Richmond and we might be able to do an olympic torch passing up the whole state!

Please count me in!

I'm willing to be the last northern Virginia goon, and pay for shipment out of the local area. So, if we can schedule that, northern va should only cost me shipping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

ExecuDork posted:

12 blurry, poorly-composed, underexposed pictures of a cat's rear end would be a huge improvement over what's been posted in this thread for the past 3 months. The bar has been lowered, sir.

If that's what you wanted, you should have sent it to me and the Virginia goons first.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Mannequin posted:

You sound awfully bitter. I don't think anyone should hoard it. The New York folks hosed up and I was the one who advocated its expedition out of that territory, without the benefit of using it myself. We should really let it travel. That was the whole point.

If you read his last couple of posts, he's just offering to courier it to someone on his route, cost free.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Helen Highwater posted:

I'd like to be added to the queue for the camera when it moves on again please. I'm in Kyiv but plan to travel around Ukraine a bit in the summer. I probably won't go near places where there are actual wars being fought, but places like Chornobyl and Lviv are very likely.

It's so cute you think it will be moving on by your summer travel.

• Locked thread