Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viola the Mad
Feb 13, 2010
A Seacats LP? I am pumped for this game! I never got around the purchasing the games when they came out but I did watch a bunch of clips online and the anime as well. It's pretty weird to see these new sprites. Try not to burn out, Shiny777.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viola the Mad
Feb 13, 2010
Kanon's short arm is killing me here. Guess they couldn't smooth out all the problems with the sprites! :downs:

Hope is one of my favorite songs from the soundtrack, and with a soundtrack this good that is saying something. It turned one well-done scene into one of the most memorable parts of the first story for me.

Viola the Mad
Feb 13, 2010

heroiccreampuff posted:

Ah cool, thanks for the correct. I had been wondering if it wasn't a specific breed.

Also now you guys have me all excited for some crazy raving old man totally smashed on absinthe or some Asian equivalent thereof. Seriously if that's absinthe that he's drinking, then diluting it with water is supposed to be the standard way of preparing it. If he's been imbibing it straight his whole life he must be pretty badass and crazy.

Hoooooo boy you have no idea.

Viola the Mad
Feb 13, 2010
Reading this thread is reawakening all those fond memories I have about Umineko and the grade-A insane poo poo it holds. I can't wait for the next updates.

Maria is a character who would drive anyone up the wall. The goddamn uu-uu tic, the temper tantrums, and all the other behavior that might be expected in a four-year-old but not in a nine-year-old. I really hated her during the first chapter. Nevertheless, I'd urge people in the audience to withhold judgement for a while. So far as I can recall, all of the characters in Umineko have hidden depths, and Maria is no exception to the rule. By the end of the fourth chapter I found her to be one of the most interesting characters for reasons that had little to do with her black magic obsession.

Viola the Mad
Feb 13, 2010
Ah, another staple of Umineko: Natsuhi getting screwed over. Krauss is just the worst husband ever.

• Locked thread