Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaded Spriter
Mar 27, 2010

Another person who has played some of this before (I am on the First Night of Episode 3 in my save file currently.) It is likely the game I have wrote the most notes for (and I have recently playing through the Myst series.) trying to write down my hypotheses about what is happening later on in the game and making sure to get the "[colour]" down. I also started playing it after watching the anime and getting the feeling I was missing something with the ending. I have managed to avoid spoilers for things past Episode 4 (Where the anime ends.) and look forward to playing along when you catch up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaded Spriter
Mar 27, 2010

The Gold scene is one of my favourite small scenes in episode 1 for its inclusion and showing that the gold is actually real...I think. I haven't got through all of the episodes but I am interested if anyone else eventually finds some of the Gold.

• Locked thread