Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
It's.....actually it's surprisingly similar to Team Fortress 2. In a way. Everybody shares an obsession with funny hats.

Oh man. Beatrice is turning out to be a lot more sympathetic than I thought. I just thought she was a crazed murderess but I guess that's wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Dr Pepper posted:

Come on man. Beatrice is totally the good guy. I mean, look at the Ushiromiyas, a bunch of smug incompetent jackasses.

She's doing the world a favor by ridding the world of them. :colbert:

Sure there's some collateral damage in the form of an autistic girl (who might be the Anti-Christ so good odds on Beatrice making the right choice there) a teenage girl, a decent chef, some tables and chairs, and Battler. But you know what? You can't make an omelette without slaughtering a whole lot of people.

Fair point, that.

AfroSquirrel posted:

I've been watching all the wrong cooking shows.

Also I never thought about how odd a pipe-smoking witch was until just now.

A weaponized pipe, mind you... At least she used it to whack Natsuhi up the head.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Kytrarewn posted:

Google hasn't revealed any Touhou/Saints Row game crossovers on the first couple pages, either.

Really? That would actually be pretty appropriate, I figured.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Okay, forgive me if this has been asked elsewhere, but is there a tweak pack for episodes 5+? I can only find the one for 1-4 that you're using.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Weeeeeeelp. :(

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Beatrice is pretty mean. :(

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Autumncomet posted:

Kyrie and Kanon are all right. :unsmith: I'm excited to see how Beatrice is going to get involved with the murdering.

I wonder if it's only a matter of time before we discover some horribly character flaw of Kyrie's? :smith:

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Rosa seems......a little young though.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Dr Pepper posted:

Man let people have their fun.

Let's not cut down on the theorizing, yeah. It's fun.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

My eyes glazed over. And I enjoy reading textbooks.

I enjoy reading the craziest of theories so go hog wild, goons!

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Jesus. How long is this VN in total?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

So does blue-hair actually feel sorry for Battler? Her face is...incredibly expressionless. Or is she bullshitting us like the rest?

• Locked thread