Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cowboy Curtis
Apr 22, 2010
Just finished this series about two week ago and I will be very interested to see it again. I only regret I didn't realize there was a patch to replace content with the PS3 versions. I'm really looking forward to seeing other peoples opinions and ideas on this as things play out.

This can't really be considered a "Game" that you "Play", but I still approve of starting this here. Also want to Nth the sentiment that it starts slow but once things get moving, you will be praying for the next update to come out a bit sooner, as well as the fact that the music is some of the best I've ever heard in a visual (sound) novel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread