Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011
I think I would like it if Beatrice turned out to be real, but all the murders were performed by someone from the main cast. She would just chill out on the sidelines and roll her eyes at the end, sighing "These people really are a bunch of crazy assholes" and shrug. I'd not thought out the logistics or plausibility of this plan, I just think it would be neat :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011
I'd like it if the witch was a red herring, or at least not the one who actively kills people, because otherwise any suspicions or deductions come to a halt, since she can do literal magic: locked door? gently caress that, magical entry. Many people in the room? Eh, Beatrice magically kills all of them in a flash. Natsuhi has a gun? She magically shots herself. People gather weapons to strike a physical entity? Nah, Beatrice changes into a clouds of butterflies and fucks off. There is something enticing about a story which cannot end in any way but with our protagonists' deaths, but I hope there is more to that VN than that.

Szurumbur fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Jan 15, 2013

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011
Does Kanon's arm-at-the-chest's-height pose serves some purpose, or maybe it's a part to some anime butler stereotype? Or is it just a random thing meant to differentiate him? I

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011
If Beatrice wants to toy with Butler, she should kill a person in his close vicinity without moving from the chapel and out of the others' field of view.

Szurumbur fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Sep 20, 2013

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011
Beatrice clearly doesn't give a gently caress anymore, with Battler she deigned to play mind games and try to convince him with at least a bit of effort, but now she's just "Say I'm a witch or I'll make you eat your daughter". For shame, Beatrice.

• Locked thread