Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

The servants with the eagle are those that are the servants/furniture of Kinzo. Gohda works for Krauss.

On another note, spotting this LP made me stop procrastinating and continue playing Umineko. Just finished this first story and all I can say is, well, that it will be interesting what those not familiar with the series will think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

And one of most hilarious characters makes her appearance. Super Paper alright.:allears:

As for the Seven, I've always gone with they're simply named after their namesake sin, rather than being the actual Seven Prince(sse)s of their specific one, regardless of what they claim. One big reason being that by any account they should be stronger and higher ranked than those 72 of the Ars Goetia. Also fan-favorites, and for good reason. All that bickering.

It may have been mentioned earlier but the Stakes are another callback to Higurashi, as they're all wearing the Angel Morte uniform.

• Locked thread