Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

I found this over the weekend, and got pulled into a pretty deep hole. Has this LP died? If so, I think I'm going to get hold of the games myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

I just had a look on the website Shiny777 linked to, where you can buy it, and it looks like they have a Mac wrapper, so I'll pick it up at the weekend. Thanks!

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

All the long term servants seem to be part of Kinzo's secret ninja army. Or his familiars if, you know, he's a wizard. Even Kumasawa seems pretty good at sneaking.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Dr Pepper posted:

Uh.... errr... um... So Shannon, George, and Gohda were found dead in the room. The room was locked, the only keys were either inside it or in Rosa's possession and she didn't do it.. uh..

Screw it it's magic.

Wild speculation: Rosa has a multiple personalities (the earlier scenes with Maria seem to indicate that), and one of those did it. So it's both Rosa and not-Rosa.

E: Missed the new page, that was a thing... It's hard to argue that everyone being eaten by sentient goat people and the girl from Higurashi being there isn't down to magic.

CottonWolf fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Mar 31, 2014

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Jeek posted:

Shiny777, can you post the Japanese version of the phrase "golden drop" (or better, the whole sentence)? I may be able to figure out what that is.

So with Battler's return, can we exclude Rosa as the since as she is present as a third person during his conversation with Beatrice?

Surely, we have to presume that none of this actually happened? The whole 'is Beatrice a witch who's murdering people?' thing is slightly undermined if, in the meta-universe, a witch who's murdering people clearly exists.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

I like the way that the preamble seems to decrease in length with each chapter. Though maybe that's just me post-hoc justifying how slow the starts to the first and second chapters were.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

It might be a misattribution of Hemple's Raven, but it really doesn't matter because the idea that if you set the premise as '18 + X things can possibly have committed the murder', then show that none of the X things did, the conclusion one of the original 18 things must have done is logically sound. (Or, of course, that the answer is alogical, because witches.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Bholder posted:

Nobody commented on the first apperance of Battler's new Phoenix Wright style "Objection" window?

I actually completely missed that. Well done, game.

• Locked thread